Get Set To Get Active
Cardio Tennis is a tennis workout program catering to all fitness levels. Bringing together a variety of cardio workouts, a range of fun tennis drills, all to a high-energy soundtrack. Run by our accredited coaches, you’ll enjoy high – intensity tennis drills, activities and challenges – all set to a soundtrack.
It doesn’t matter if you’ve never played before. Your coach is trained to mix up the activities to cater for all skill and fitness levels, so while it’s a great for beginners, more experienced tennis players will also have a great time.
All our Cardio Tennis coaches are accredited Tennis Australia coaches with a valid Working With Children Check, and Police Check.
What To Bring
- Racquet – if no racquet, no worries, ask if one can be provided
- Wear runners and comfortable sports clothes
- Wear a hat and sunscreen
- Bring a water bottle
- All ages and abilities, who want to work up a sweat!
- It doesn’t matter if you’ve never played before
- Sessions range between 45 – 60 minutes
- Cost varies from coach to coach. On average, Cardio Tennis costs between $15–$25 per session.
Why Cardio Tennis?
Mash-up tennis and your
- Raise a happy sweat!
Improve coordination, speed,
strength and agility
Meet like-minded people looking
for a fun workout
- Non-contact and COVID-safe
What Is Cardio Tennis?
Let’s Do It
Keen to get started? Search for your closest Cardio Tennis program and sign up to find out more, or give them a call to find out session times. Many coaches offer free trials too!